- Prepare for your visit
- Before Your Visit
- We encourage all of our guests to purchase season passes, lift tickets, and equipment rentals in advance online. An additional $5.00 fee per transaction will be charged for in person transactions.
- Be prepared to show your ID to pick up your season pass or have your email confirmation to receive your lift ticket.
- All guests must complete electronic waivers if purchasing a season pass, lift ticket or rentals
- Travel responsibly. Click here to find more information and things to consider provided by the CDC.
- Marquette Mountain Arrival
- Prepare to be outside. Guests are expected to get ready and boot up at vehicles.
- All personal belongings must be kept in your vehicle or reserved locker. There will be no boot bags or any personal items stored indoors this season.
- Season Passholders can hit the lifts upon arrival and bypass the line.
- To receive or purchase your lift ticket/rentals:
- If you purchase your lift ticket online, proceed to the will call window.
- If you need to purchase your lift ticket in person for the additional $5 fee, proceed to the tickets window.
- If you need to purchase your lift ticket and want to bypass the $5 in person fee, please use your smartphone and proceed to our website or scan the QR code located in the parking lots to purchase your ticket and/or rentals. Then you can proceed to the will call window.
- If you are a scheduled group checking in, have your group leader report to the tickets window.
- On the Mountain
- Face coverings are required at all times to access the mountain, including at base of mountain, riding chairlifts, tents and indoors.
- Please follow and maintain a 6 foot social distance from other guests outside of your party.
- Be prepared to show a pass or ticket prior to loading on lift.
Chalet, Tbar, Alpine are by reservation only with capacity limits posted on each entrance. All restroom locations will be open and operating with limited occupancy posts on the door. No congregating, gathering, mingling is permitted indoors. The only time entering the building without a reservation is permitted is if you are using the restrooms.
Order your lift tickets online to have a touchless transition. If you purchased your lift ticket online, proceed to the will call window with your email confirmation to receive your printed lift ticket with little to no wait. Lift tickets will be available for sale at the outdoor ticket window. An additional $5.00 fee per transaction will be charged for in person transactions to encourage online purchases and minimize crowding at the ticket window. To bypass the $5.00 fee, purchase your ticket on your smartphone using the website or QR code posted in the parking lots.
This year rentals will be organized on our outdoor deck under separate tents to minimize contact and limit occupancy inside our building. Rental equipment can be reserved online to minimize wait time. Rental equipment will be brought to you at our tents. If you need a different size, a rental attendant will be there to exchange your gear for you. Please follow designated fitting locations and maintain a 6 foot social distance with guests outside of your party. Face masks are required in tents. See tents for posted occupancy limits.
Food & Beverage
Chalet, Tbar, and Alpine are reservation only and will have capacity restrictions with tables and barstools spaced in accordance with social distancing. To accommodate these restrictions, the hill will be ready to serve you up something warm with options to purchase food and beverage hillside or curbside. No outside food or beverages are allowed on the property with the exception of eating in your vehicle.
NO TAILGATING will be permitted.
No congregating, gathering, mingling is permitted indoors. Masks must be worn unless fully seated at your reserved table.
This year, the Chalet, Tbar, and Alpine tables are reserved by the hour for $10 an hour or $20 an hour on holidays. You can find our holiday schedule *here*. Reservations will be booked on the hour with a 15 minutes period between bookings to ensure proper cleaning and sanitation before the next reservation. Tables are limited to 6 people each. To reserve your table today, please use the link *here*
The locker rooms will be limited to 2 people per locker bay. We ask that locker holders get ready and proceed outside. You can purchase a locker for the season here.
We are currently reviewing policies and procedures regarding lessons.
*All COVID safety guidelines are subject to change at anytime